The King in Yellow has come to Arkham, you caught the performance, and now you find yourself drawn into the maddening web of powerful forces and sinister event that seems to surround the mysterious play. In Echoes of the Past, the first Mythos Pack in The Path of Carcosa cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game, you head to the Arkham Historical Society, hoping to learn more about the play. But what you actually find will shatter your sanity—unless you can make good use of the expansion’s new player cards to maintain your calm and composure.
Key Selling Points
• The first Mythos Pack in The Path to Carcosa cycle for the cooperative Arkham Horror: The Card Game
• Introduces a new scenario that explores the darkest secrets of Arkham’s Historical Society
• Serves as the third chapter in the campaign from The Path to Carcosa deluxe expansion
• Thirty new player cards (a complete play set of each) enhance your investigator’s ability to remain calm and composed in the face of unthinkable horrors
• Requires the Arkham Horror: The Card Game Core Set and The Path to Carcosa deluxe expansion